JCB’s Wastemaster range is getting an upgrade as the company launches new versions of its 427 and 437 mid-range wheeled loaders.
The upgrades bring the new models into line with the 457 wheeled loading shovel launched last year and they now aim to offer superior operator comfort and cleaner performance.
In line with JCB’s overall emissions policy, the Tier 4 Final/Stage IV compliant engines in the 427 and 437 meet the latest emissions standards without the use of a costly diesel particulate filter (DPF), reducing operating costs and complexity for the customer.
Key features include:
- JCB’s CommandPlus cab delivering class-leading comfort and visibility
- CommandPlus control system that provides on-screen, fingertip adjustment to key machine functionality, such as auxiliary flow rates and reverse fan timing intervals
- single-piece bonnet for improved service access
- Reverse cooling fan standard on all Wastemaster models
- range of loader arms to suit a variety of industry applications
These new models further improve JCB’s well-established 35-strong Wastemaster range for the waste and recycling industry.