Do you want to build a more successful team?
This interactive webinar, hosted by the Re-Gen Academy, explores useful tools and shares best practice examples to help you make the most of training and development opportunities at all levels.
– How to use professional standards and competence frameworks to identify development needs
– Why personal development plans matter and how you can make them work for you and your team
– How to ensure training makes a difference and supports your organisation’s succession planning
You’ll also hear from a local authority about how they’ve successfully moved their training beyond being a tick-box exercise, get an introduction to the Re-Gen Academy and learn how it can support training needs in local authorities.
– Claire Poole – Professional Development Manager, CIWM
– Jim Perkins – Interim Head of Waste for a London Borough
– Dan Roberts – Waste and recycling Team Manager, South Staffordshire Council
– Jay Moosaye – Head of Commercial Development, Re-Gen Waste